This coffee cocktail recipe comes to us from Death Wish Coffee, whose deliciously dangerous beans we recently featured. Although we wouldn’t wish death on any of you, we think their version of a coffee cocktail is too decadent to pass up. We love the idea of a caffeine-spiked cocktail as a wake up call on a cold winter night.
Because coffee’s an aphrodisiac
What’s so right about this wicked brew? Well for starters, you know coffee’s an aphrodisiac. And with this sexy combination of spirits and the aphrodisiac of coffee, we think Death Wish Coffee may have struck a note that is both dangerous and sensual–now that’s a party in our book!
This is the kind of cocktail made for coffee lovers. A strong and flavorful combination of booze and brew, it will knock your socks off (literally).
- 1 750 ml bottle Jack Daniels, or your favorite whiskey
- 2 cinnamon sticks
- 4 whole cloves
- 6 oz brewed Death Wish Coffee
- 1 oz Jack Daniels, or your favorite whiskey
- 2 oz Bailey's Irish Cream
- 1/2 oz Amaretto
- Whipped cream with cinnamon to taste
- Steep the bottle of Jack Daniels with the cinnamon sticks and cloves for 2 days.
- Add the Jack Daniels, Bailey's and Amaretto to your cup of hot, freshly brewed coffee.
- Top with whipped cream and cinnamon to taste.
FREE APHRODISIAC NEWSLETTER
Subscribe to our free aphrodisiac newsletter