Champagne + Ginger Beer = Aphrodisiac
When you stop and consider it, ginger beer is actually an aphrodisiac. The stronger, sexier cousin to ginger ale, ginger beer is blended with real ginger. A good ginger beer will offer a spicy, ginger flavor.
Add the heat of ginger to a splash of Champagne then color it with crimson cranberry juice and what you have a Champagne punch recipe blended with some of the world’s most noted aphrodisiacs. (It should be noted that cranberry has some remarkable aphrodisiac benefits. Read more on how cranberry juice benefits females sexually.)
The key to this Champagne punch is the ginger beer
This punch recipe was created by Brooklyn Crafted Ginger Beer, who make a strong and unfiltered brew with the intensity of real ginger. It’s bold and biting, exactly the way a ginger beer should be.
The idea of the drink is to use the bubbly not for its delicate flavor but for its festive fizz–and of course, the warmth of alcohol. For that reason, we recommend saving your vintage Champagne for a night of seduction and using a bottle of Cava or other sparkling wine in the $10-range for this festive punch recipe.
If you can’t find Brooklyn Crafted ginger beer for the punch, I recommend finding the highest quality ginger beer you can, one made from natural ingredients with the aphrodisiac effects of ginger.
Get ready to party!
This isn’t a drink you’re going to want to serve at a romantic dinner for two but it is an ideal, no-stress cocktail for a party. Just dust off your punchbowl and make the whole thing in advance. No need for bartenders and late night runs for extra ice.
Ginger Beer Champagne Punch
- 16 oz 2 cups Pomegranate juice
- 12 oz 1 ½ cups Cranberry juice
- 3 T Lemon juice
- 8 oz 1 cup Peach vodka
- 1 bottle 750 ml Champagne or sparkling wine
- 12 oz Brooklyn Crafted Ginger Beer Mini Traditional
- raspberries for garnish optional
- Combine the pomegranate juice, cranberry juice, lemon juice, peach vodka, Champagne or sparkling wine and ginger beer in a frosty punch bowl.
- Place a collection of Champagne flutes next to the bowl with a raspberry in each glass, (optional).
- Toast to new friends and old and enjoy!
FREE APHRODISIAC NEWSLETTER
Subscribe to our free aphrodisiac newsletter