Champagne + Ginger Beer = Aphrodisiac
We love the aphrodisiac side of ginger beer. (This potent brew is made from one of our favorite aphrodisiacs, after all.) And we make no secret of the fact that we’re huge proponents of Champagne. But we’d certainly never thought to combine the two into a ginger beer-flavored Champagne Punch recipe!
Choosing the right ingredients
The idea was offered to us by the folks who make Brooklyn Crafted Ginger Beer. A strong and unfiltered brew, it’s made with the intensity of real ginger. It’s flavor packs quite a punch! The idea of the drink is to use the bubbly not for it’s delicate flavor but for its festive fizz–and of course, the warmth of alcohol! For that reason, we recommend saving the good stuff for a night of seduction and using a bottle of Cava in the $10-range for this Champagne punch recipe.
(An additional note on ingredients: you can make the punch with any ginger beer you like. This recipe was created by the folks at Brooklyn Crafted, so they obviously recommend using their product! I will say that I tend to agree. But if you can’t get their ginger beer for the punch, I recommend finding the highest quality ginger beer you can, one made from natural ingredients with the aphrodisiac effects of ginger.)
Get ready to party!
This isn’t a drink you’re going to want to serve at a romantic dinner for two but it’s the perfect no-stress cocktail for a party. Just dust off your punchbowl and make the whole thing in advance. No need for bartenders and late night runs for extra ice!
Need a crimson colored punch for a Holiday gathering? This fun, Champagne-based cocktail is full of flavor and cheer.
- 16 oz 2 cups Pomegranate juice
- 12 oz 1 ½ cups Cranberry juice
- 3 T Lemon juice
- 8 oz 1 cup Peach vodka
- 1 bottle 750 ml Champagne or sparkling wine
- 12 oz Brooklyn Crafted Ginger Beer Mini Traditional
- raspberries for garnish optional
- Combine the pomegranate juice, cranberry juice, lemon juice, peach vodka, Champagne or sparkling wine and ginger beer in a frosty punch bowl.
- Place a collection of Champagne flutes next to the bowl with a raspberry in each glass, (optional).
- Toast to new friends and old and enjoy!
FREE APHRODISIAC NEWSLETTER
Subscribe to our free aphrodisiac newsletter