A Bourbon Cocktail Gets a Holiday Makeover
I’m so excited to share this Holiday recipe from one of my favorite spirits experts, Annette Tomei. It is something that she and her NYC-based spirits biz buddies have been stirring up for the Holidays. It’s a Bourbon cocktail made with one of her favorite spirits, Hudson Baby Bourbon.
The cocktail is her twist on the Big Apple classic, a Manhattan. But she uses the extraordinary flavor of Bittermen’s Spiced Cranberry bitters to give it a refreshing–and aphrodisiac twist! (You can substitute with your favorite bourbon but the bitters–a must!) And you know how we love cranberries.
Want to take it up a notch? Try adding our Sugared Cranberries for an unforgettable garnish.
The perfect drink for a snowy night, this cocktail is sure to warm you from head to toe.
- Hudson Whiskey Baby Bourbon
- White Vermouth (I use Dolan's)
- Bittermens New England Spiced Cranberry bitters - these regional bitters can be replaced with Peychaud's or Bittermens Burlesque Bitters
- Stir and pour into chilled glass or onto ice (I like mine on the rocks).
- Garnish with a sprinkle of pomegranate arils. You can also add a garnish of a clean bit of fir branch or zest of orange.
FREE APHRODISIAC NEWSLETTER
Subscribe to our free aphrodisiac newsletter