Even the name of this cocktail evokes sensuality… and maybe a sense of danger. But we think the presentation is really what takes this one over the top. Wild Hibiscus brand hibiscus flowers are among our favorite aphrodisiac ingredients. They’re delicious, exotic and beautiful all at once. In this hibiscus martini, one rests atop the glass like a beautiful bird of paradise. It transforms this cocktail from just another drink into an experience.
- 1 Wild HIbiscus brand hibiscus flower
- 1 cherry pitted or maraschino
- 2 oz vodka
- 3 oz apple puree baby food works best
- 1 oz Wild Hibiscus syrup
- martini glass
- shaker with strainer
- Stuff Wild Hibiscus flower with the cherry then skewer through the side with the chopstick. Set aside for garnish.
- On ice, shake together the vodka, apple puree and hibiscus syrup.
- Strain into martini glass and top glass with garnish. 1
FREE APHRODISIAC NEWSLETTER
Subscribe to our free aphrodisiac newsletter