Enjoy these tea cake-style Love Cake cookies as a mid-morning treat or something to revive your lover post afternoon delight.
This twist on tea cakes uses vanilla yogurt for body and sweetness.
- 1 6-oz carton full fat vanilla yogurt*
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- 3 tbsp granulated sugar
- 2 c all-purpose flour
- pinch salt
- 1 c chopped walnuts
- powdered sugar for rolling
- Preheat oven to 300 degrees.
- Combine ingredients in a mixing bowl. Using your hands, do the final mixing then roll into balls the size of walnuts.
- Arrange the tea cakes on a baking sheet and cook for 30 minutes or until they begin to brown.
- Roll in powdered sugar and serve warm.
- *For a more decadent version, use 4 oz softened, unsalted butter instead of yogurt.
FREE APHRODISIAC NEWSLETTER
Subscribe to our free aphrodisiac newsletter