- 1 c salted butter melted
- 2 c flour sifted
- 1/2 t baking powder
- 1/4 t vanilla
- 1/2 c walnuts finely chopped
- 1 tbsp butter softened
- 1/2 tsp vanilla
- 1 1/4 c powdered sugar sifted
- red and green food coloring
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
- Combine the butter, flour, baking powder, vanilla and crushed nuts in a mixing bowl.
- Scoop dough by the rounded tablespoon full and roll each scoop into a ball.
- Arrange the cookie balls on an ungreased baking sheet and make a depression in the center of each with your thumb.
- Bake 10-14 minutes, or until the bottoms are golden.
- While cookies are cooling, make the icing.
- Melt the butter in a small mixing bowl. Add the vanilla and powdered sugar and stir to combine. Add milk 1 tsp at a time to make a smooth but reasonably thick icing.
- Divide icing into two small bowls and add a drop or two of red food coloring to one, green to the other, mixing thoroughly.
- Drizzle icing into the depression at the center of each cookie, alternating red and green. (Make additional icing if desired).
FREE APHRODISIAC OF THE MONTH NEWSLETTER
Subscribe to our monthly fee aphrodisiac newsletter