In these most romantic days of the year did you really think we would choose any other gift to feature than the latest book by our publisher, Life of Reiley. But rather than wax poetically about our own team’s work, we’re giving you the top 5 reasons why you need Romancing the Stove: the unabridged guide to aphrodisiac foods in your life:
Top 5 Reasons to Buy Romancing the Stove
1. There are two things we all need to do. (Ok, three if you count breathing. But other than that, we need to eat and we need to procreate–and hopefully find some pleasure in both!) This book helps combine our two favorite activities with sensual recipes from the kitchen for the bedroom.
2. An entire chapter dedicated to the aphrodisiac properties of wine (and how to use them to your advantage) for the serious wine lovers among you.
3. A Dictionary of Desire featuring a roundup of the world’s most potent aphrodisiacs in case you need to brush up on the best foods to spark an evening of seduction. By the end of this chapter, you’re practically guaranteed to be a master in the arts of sensuality.
4. A chapter of recipes dedicated to boosting libido because although we may not admit it, there are times we can all use a lift.
5. Come on, if the title and cover alone don’t get you, you should check if you have a pulse!
Amy Reiley’s most comprehensive aphrodisiac cookbook to date, this luscious look at foods of love is available in paperback and ebook editions, (including Kindle). And it comes in at the very wallet-friendly price of $16.95 for a hard copy or $9.95 for the virtual book edition. It makes a great gift for that food lover who has “everything,” romance novel aficionados, brides-to-be, anniversary couples and anyone looking to give their love life an extra “spark.”
View an excerpt
To view excerpts, visit http://www.romancingthestovecookbook.com.
FREE APHRODISIAC NEWSLETTER
Subscribe to our free aphrodisiac newsletter