Peanut Butter Cookies without having to turn on the oven
What could be easier than a cookie you mix, drop and cool? I love this simple recipes for no bake cookies. By layering the flavor with aphrodisiac ingredients, it’s a perfect cookie for adults but also one with a mouthwateringly sweet, peanut butter flavor that kids will love.
We know about cocoa’s role in health and happiness but the other ingredients these little rounds of happiness offer hidden goodness. Oatmeal is noted libido-lifter and loaded with fiber. Peanut butter and coconut add protein and healthy fats to these no bake cookies.
But the caramelized sugar? That’s what brings it all together into a sweet treat that will have everyone begging for more.
This is one of the quickest cookie recipes you'll ever find. It combines the irresistible flavors of peanut butter, cocoa and oats.
- 2 c sugar
- 1/4 c cocoa
- 1/2 c milk
- 1 stick butter
- 2 t vanilla
- pinch salt
- 1/2 c peanut butter
- 1/2 c coconut
- 3 c quick oatmeal
- In a large sauce pan, bring cocoa, milk sugar and butter to a boil.
- Cook for 1 additional minute.
- Remove from heat and add vanilla, salt, peanut butter, coconut and oatmeal.
- Drop by teaspoon onto cookie sheets covered with wax paper.
- Let stand 1-2 hours or refrigerate 30 minutes to 1 hour before serving.
FREE APHRODISIAC NEWSLETTER
Subscribe to our free aphrodisiac newsletter