Taking classic peanut butter and jelly flavor and turning into the perfect cookie
This one is for adults and kids alike. If you’re planning a spring fling, family get-together (or maybe you want to make a special treat for mom), these cookies will fit the bill. And best of all, despite their kid-friendly flavor, you might be surprised to learn that peanuts are an aphrodisiac ingredient adults can appreciate. In fact, peanuts make our list of the 10 best foods for women’s libido.
This recipe takes peanut butter cookies to the next level by combining classic peanut butter flavor with the sweet-tart tang of raspberry jelly and decadent cream cheese.
- 4 oz cream cheese room temperature
- 1/2 stick butter room temperature
- 8 oz smooth peanut butter
- 4 oz raspberry jelly
- 1 egg
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/2 C brown sugar
- 4 C all-purpose flour
- Preheat oven to 350F.
- Whip together cream cheese, butter, peanut butter and jelly.
- Whip egg, sugar, and vanilla extract. Add to mix.
- Refrigerate mix till firm, approximately one hour.
- Once firm, roll 1-inch balls spaced 2-inches apart on pre greased or parchment-lined cookie sheet. Flatten them slightly with the bottom of a glass or using a fork to make hash marks.
- Bake until bottoms are golden and cookies are just set, approximately 8-10 minutes per tray.
FREE APHRODISIAC NEWSLETTER
Subscribe to our free aphrodisiac newsletter