This week we featured NitroBrew, a cutting edge gadget that adds texture to drinks with nitrogen. Although it was originally created for beer and coffee, NitroBrew, as we mentioned, takes cocktails to a new level. We wanted to show you that sensuality so we’re publishing one of their recipes, created by Jacob Tschetter, aka The Bearded Alchemist. Now, of course, it requires that you invest in a NitroBrew of your own but maybe once you read the details, you will understand that your bar is naked without one.
- 2 oz Teeling Small Batch Whiskey
- 3 oz Cold Brew or Iced Coffee
- 5 oz Bittermen’s New Orleans Chicory liqueur
- oz .5Maple Syrup
- Shake/strain all ingredients into NitroBrew kettle.
- Set the PSI on the Nitro Brew Compressor to 40 PSI.
- Close and secure the lid. Hold down the button on the kettle and press the nozzle into the charging station receiver firmly. Once it is charged (charger will automatically turn off), release the button and remove from the charging station receiver. Shake the kettle well in order for the contents to mix (about 5 seconds).
- Turn the dispenser upside-down and gently hold down kettle button to dispense the NitroBrew cocktail into a 10 oz glass.
FREE APHRODISIAC NEWSLETTER
Subscribe to our free aphrodisiac newsletter