Perfect end-of-summer flavor
A big thanks goes out to Chef Eric Finney of the Arizona Grand Resort & Spa. His grilled watermelon salad may be our new favorite dish. It’s definitely our last hurrah of summer. It features watermelon, one of the world’s most interesting aphrodisiacs. (Watermelon is also one of our 10 best foods for men. Discover why men need what watermelon has to offer.) And we would be remiss if we didn’t mention that it also includes the aphrodisiacs of arugula and cheese. It’s refreshing, it’s nutritious and it offers a trifecta of aphrodisiacs!
- 4 cups baby arugula
- 1/2 cup crumbled goat cheese
- 1/2 watermelon peeled and cut into rectangles
- 4 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 3 tablespoons high quality extra virgin olive oil
- Grill watermelon over a very hot grill just long enough to place nice grill marks on both sides and pick up some flavor from the grill.
- Place watermelon rectangles in refrigerator to cool – you want the watermelon to be very cold when you actually prepare the salad.
- Remove watermelon from refrigerator and cut into uniform cubes.
- Combine all ingredients in mixing bowl and toss.
FREE APHRODISIAC NEWSLETTER
Subscribe to our free aphrodisiac newsletter