It doesn’t have to be Valentine’s Day to celebrate your love with a romantic cocktail or two. We’re stoking the fire this week with a recipe from, funnily enough, one of our favorite non-alcoholic beverage producers. Here, DRY Sparkling shows us their devilishly delicious adult beverage side… and we like it!
If you don’t know DRY Sparkling, this drink will make a great introduction to this maker of unsweetened sparkling beverages. (We hesitate to call them “soda.”) The lineup of sophisticated flavors make a perfect non-alcoholic wine alternative and can even be paired with meals as you would bottles of fine wine. And, of course, for those of us who like our drinks with a little kick, the company has created recipes for sinful things, like their Love Potion #214.
- 4 oz chilled DRY Sparkling, your favorite flavor
- 8 oz prosecco champagne or sparkling wine
- 1 oz Lillet
- 1 oz vodka
- 4 dashes of bitters
- 3-4 oz your favorite dark or milk chocolate for the rim
- mint for garnish optional
- Melt a 3-4 oz. of milk or dark chocolate. Dip two champagne flutes into the melted chocolate.
- Pour the Lillet, vodka and bitters into the champagne flute.
- Top off with prosecco and DRY Sparkling.
- Garnish with mint.
FREE APHRODISIAC OF THE MONTH NEWSLETTER
Subscribe to our monthly fee aphrodisiac newsletter