Spring is the season when bunnies emerge as a main theme and certainly there are plenty of fertility references to rabbits. So we couldn’t resist featuring this recipe offered to us by Distillery No 209. Whether or not you buy into the bunny theme, we think you’ll appreciate this cocktail recipe’s balance of ingredients, which we think makes a perfect transitional flavor profile for thawing from winter into spring.
- 1.5 oz Distillery No 209 Gin or your favorite premium brand of gin
- 1 oz blood orange juice
- 1/2 oz Aperol
- 1/4 oz freshly squeezed lemon juice
- Combine all ingredients in a cocktail shaker then shake.
- Fine strain into a cocktail glass.
- Garnish with orange zest, (optional).
FREE APHRODISIAC NEWSLETTER
Subscribe to our free aphrodisiac newsletter